Sea dogs welcome!
Your best friend will love it here, with vast open, sandy beaches and miles of exciting paths to explore, plus plenty of new pals to meet.
2 well-behaved dogs welcome
3 minute walk to dog-friendly, sandy beach
In the heart of Old Hunstaton, ideal for a pre-bedtime walk around the block
Plenty of convenient poo bins in the area
Located on a quiet, safe road where there's little disturbance
One-doggy lead and coat hook located in the hall
Water and feed bowls are provided
Spare pooh bags.
Ask your folks to email us for more info...
PERCY'S SEA-GLIMPSE GUIDE
We've asked Percy, Sea-Glimpse's own salty sea dog to tell you why it's he loves staying at Sea-Glimpse.
Click on each pic below...
PROVIDED SPECIFICALLY FOR DOGS
• Two dog bowls and a feeding mat.
• Spare poo bags.
• A designated doggie peg in the hallway.
• A stainless steel eyeplate is fitted near the front door, to which your dog’s lead can be clipped.
• At Sandy-Nook, as the garden area is not enclosed, there is also very heavy oak garden furniture that your dog can be tethered to.
• Details of local vets.
• In terms of walks for dogs in the area, we have not needed to supply walking routes (although we do point out the nearest poo bins!). However, we do provide the route of a secret shortcut to the beach, which is where all of doggie guests have spent most of their holiday – guaranteed to amuse and stimulate your dog, no matter how many times you visit!
What guests must bring
• Dog bed
• Food and treats
• Poo bags.
What we expect from dog owners:
• To behave responsibly with their dogs; dogs must not be left alone in the beach hut, nor in the apartment for any length of time that’s likely to cause the dog to become bored, distressed or noisy.
• Dogs must be kept under control at all times and, in particular, minimise noise.
• Dogs are not permitted on the furniture or in the beds.
• To clean up after their dog both within the apartment and when out, in particular on any beaches.
• To leave the apartment clean and tidy, removing all traces (inside and outside) of the dog's visit.